Use code Trimmings10 for 10% off your first 2 orders
Dylon Hand Dye Black
Dylon Fabric Hand dyes are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests, socks and delicates you'd rather not put in the machine such as wool and silk.
This dye provides perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results. Note, you need 250g of ordinary salt.
How to use:
1. Weigh fabric.ash thoroughly and leave damp.
2. Dissolve dye in 500ml of warm water, fill a basin, sink or tub with warm water (40C)
3. Add 250g of ordinary salt, stir well and add dye.
4. Submerge the fabric, stir for 15 minutes and then regularly stir for 45 minutes.
5. Rinse fabric in cold water, wash in warm water and dry away from direct heat or sunlight.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.